Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon December 18, Presentation of HL7/ RIM by Dan Russler

From: Dan Russler <dan.russler@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:44:59 -0500
To: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
CC: public-hcls-dse@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Stanley Huff <Stan.Huff@intermountainmail.org>, Yan Heras <Yan.Heras@intermountainmail.org>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, Joey Coyle <joey@xcoyle.com>, Landen Bain <lbain@topsailtech.com>, "Bron W. Kisler" <bkisler@earthlink.net>, "Rucker, Donald (MED US)" <donald.rucker@siemens.com>, "Bulusu, Vijay" <Vijay.Bulusu@pfizer.com>, charles.hand@bms.com, Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu, "Allen, George O" <geoallen@iupui.edu>, Robin.A.McEntire@gsk.com, john.madden@duke.edu, marcus.collins@novartis.com, akamauu@remedymd.com, cparker@remedymd.com, Chintan Patel <chintan.patel@dbmi.columbia.edu>, "Valenzuela, Miguel" <miguel.valenzuela@roche.com>, Dan Corwin <dan@lexikos.com>, fostel@niehs.nih.gov
Here are slides for the tutorial.

For those who have a compatible browser, firewalls, popup blockers off,
active X on, etc, I will be using a web conference siter:

http://conference.oracle.com/

You can go in early and test your browser setup...I'll provide the
numbers on the conference call...Dan