RE: making statements on the semantic web

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:01:25 -0400
To: <gregtyrelle@phalanxbiotech.com>, "Michel_Dumontier" <Michel_Dumontier@carleton.ca>
Cc: "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

FYI, this is almost exactly the purpose of
http://thing-described-by.org .  It is a 303-redirect service.  For
example, if
http://example.org/yeast-database/12345 denotes a page (an information
resource) that describes a particular yeast, then
http://thing-described-by.org?http://example.org/yeast-database/12345
denotes the yeast itself (a non-information resource).

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.