Re: identifier to use

From: Hilmar Lapp <hlapp@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:36:56 -0400
Cc: Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>, public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>

On Aug 23, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Eric Jain wrote:

> Phillip Lord wrote:
>> Eric, trying putting "digital preservation" into google. There
>> many projects
>> out there working in this area.
>
> I know, but I'm not very familiar with any of these projects, and,
> being lazy, hoped that someone who follows this list might be and
> could comment.

You don't mind that the others on the list are as lazy? There are
entire papers about this topic in information science journals, and
I'm not sure we want to repeat these here (read: I'm lazy and don't
want to repeat these here ...).

	-hilmar

: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :