Fleshed out "HTTP URIs are not Without Expense"

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:58:10 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Since this dialog is playing out on several fronts and I would like
the dissenting view well-articulated, I've taken the liberty to flesh
out the (previously empty) "HTTP URIs are not Without Expense" Wiki
I've moved it to a top level location (instead of /topic/HCLS):

I also included links (in context) to the URN registries finding and
the AWWW document.

-- Chimezie