Summarizing issues

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:20:05 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I really like how the HTML WG is trying to handle issues for the
editor. The editors have insisted on this great practice that *other
people* pull the information on certain topics together and document
it in a clear and accessible way:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/1242.html
and esp.
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jun/0863.html

I apologize if this is already the modus operendi, but if it is it
wasn't obvious to me. I'd like to put some work into summarizing the
identifier thread, but I not quite sure where on the wiki to put it.

Cheers,
Bijan.