Re: Issue with Problem Oriented Medical Record OWL Ontology

Noah Cohen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Protege and ontologies, and I'm getting the following issue
> with the POMR ontology from Chimezie.

You may want to address the protege-owl mailing list with this problem.

Also note that Protege is not the only ontology editor in the world.
For example TopBraid Composer [1] can open this file without problems.
While this is a commercial tool, you can exploit a free 30 days
evaluation period.

Holger

[1] http://www.topbraidcomposer.com