Issue with Problem Oriented Medical Record OWL Ontology

From: Noah Cohen <ncohen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:35:34 -0300
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I'm new to Protege and ontologies, and I'm getting the following issue with
the POMR ontology from Chimezie.

I have protege version 3.2.1 build 365 and JDK 1.5.0

If I run this ontology through a verifier, it verifies the ontology
seemingly without a problem.

If i try to load the ontology directly from
http://metacognition.info/ontologies/problem-oriented-medical-record.owl I
get some very interesting error:

WARNING: [ProtegeOWLParser] Warning: Trying to add import for external
 http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ --
INFO: [ProtegeOWLParser] Importing http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ (from
ct to http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/dc/protege-dc.owl)
The resource p1:chime has the rdf:type http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Personwhich is
 not a class but a
Suggestion: In many cases the problem is a missing owl:imports statement to
classes file which defines the correct type of

It seems to me that it cannot distinguish the foaf Person class, with or
without the foaf imports statement.

If someone could please assist here, it would be of great help.  Thank you
in advance,