Lunch before Tuesday's informal F2F

As there is interest, I'll confirm that we will meet at Royal East
Restaurant, 792 Main St, Cambridge at 11:30.

A google map of the location is here: http://tinyurl.com/3xpbnm

If you are thinking you will join us, it would be helpful to send me
a note so I can ask for an appropriately sized table when I get there.

-Alan