Re: Finding a common standard for the representation of bibliographic information

I have proposed something related to this for OBI, for capturing the
sources of definitions. A description can be found at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/OBI_Definition_Source. I added a link to your
page.

Comments/questions welcome,

-Alan