Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:59:00 -0400
To: "Minsu Jang" <minsu.jang@gmail.com>
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, public-rif-wg@w3.org
Hi Minsu --

You  wrote...

Could anybody shed some light on me of where the semantic web services in
the real world is going? Any URLs or references would be greatly
appreciated.

Our approach to semantics and the web is nonstandard, but you may find the
following papers, and the working online system, to be useful:

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

www.reengineeringllc.com/Oil_Industry_Supply_Chain_by_Kowalski_and_Walker.pdf

HTH,   -- Adrian

(With apologies for cross posting in reply to cross-posting)

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free