Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

From: Minsu Jang <minsu.jang@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:37:07 +0900
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, public-rif-wg@w3.org
Deal all,

I'm doing a case study on commercial or real-world semantic web services.
I've done a significant amount of searches on google, but could not find
any evidence of semantic web services deployed for real-world services.
Could anybody shed some light on me of where the semantic web services
in the real world is going? Any URLs or references would be greatly
appreciated.

Best Regards,
zebehn

PS: i'm sorry for cross-posting.