Re: Face-to-face meeting minutes

From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:09:09 +0100
Cc: W3C HCLSIG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>

Ivan,

Thanks for cleaning up the minutes.

I'm concerned about the section on LSIDs (the URI issue) as it
doesn't reflect the enough of the
discussion and may give the wrong impression, i.e. that we are anti-
LSID.  For example, Alan's
presentation of a scheme that ranges over all the resolution
schemes.  I feel this is particularly
important because many felt the topic goes beyond our scope with much
of the expertise being
held by people not present.

Did we set a target date for the more formal summary / position
statement?

Joanne

On Oct 5, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> I have cleaned up the minutes, and they are available at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-hcls-minutes.html
>
> I trust that Eric will also publish the pointers to the various
> presentation slides
>
> Cheers
>
> Ivan
>
> --