Re: Face-to-face meeting minutes

Joanne,

As I am now  dashing to the airport...

... there is no date set for such a paper, but there is a planned
review and comment of the TAG document we discussed. I will add this
to the action items...

I point out that the minutes document discussions around URNs/LSIDs
(only opinions captured, and that is always allowed), but NO formal
position or action are recorded in these-- that is what matters most!

Eric

--- Joanne Luciano <jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu> wrote:

 > Ivan,
 >
 > Thanks for cleaning up the minutes.
 >
 > I'm concerned about the section on LSIDs (the URI
 > issue) as it
 > doesn't reflect the enough of the
 > discussion and may give the wrong impression, i.e.
 > that we are anti-
 > LSID.  For example, Alan's
 > presentation of a scheme that ranges over all the
 > resolution
 > schemes.  I feel this is particularly
 > important because many felt the topic goes beyond
 > our scope with much
 > of the expertise being
 > held by people not present.
 >
 > Did we set a target date for the more formal summary
 > / position
 > statement?
 >
 > Joanne
 >
 > On Oct 5, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:
 >
 > > I have cleaned up the minutes, and they are
 > available at:
 > >
 > > http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-hcls-minutes.html
 > >
 > > I trust that Eric will also publish the pointers
 > to the various
 > > presentation slides
 > >
 > > Cheers
 > >
 > > Ivan
 > >
 > > --
 > >
 > > Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
 > > PGP Key:
 > http://www.cwi.nl/%7Eivan/AboutMe/pgpkey.html
 > > FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
 >
 > Joanne Luciano, PhD
 > Lecturer in Genetics
 > Department of Genetics
 > Harvard Medical School
 > 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur  Rm 238
 > Phone: +1 617 440 4364
 > Email: jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu
 > Web: http://arep.med.harvard.edu/~jluciano

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104