RE: Minutes 11-16-06 HCLS teleconference

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Fri 11/17/2006 11:47 AM
To: Eric Neumann
Cc: Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D.; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minutes 11-16-06 HCLS teleconference

Ah! I am not sure there is a separate template, I must admit. The best
guess is to take an existing note and strip it down....

There are also infos on

http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules

so

http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?year=2006&uimode=filter&filter=Filter+pubrules&filterValues=form&docstatus=ig-note-tr&patpol=w3c&rectrack=yes&normative=yes&prevrec=none#docreqs

gives you filtered view of interest group note information

I hope this helps...

Ivan