Re: Minutes 11-16-06 HCLS teleconference

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:20:14 -0500
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
cc: "Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D." <THONGSERMEIER@PARTNERS.ORG>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

On Nov 17, 2006, at 6:59 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:

	Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D. wrote:

		Helen: update on ACPP-  we have material posted on the Wiki, in
		Googledoc. Eric will get template from Ivan, they will send the link out
		in short time.

	I am not sure I understand what this refers to:-(

Ivan,

I was referring to the W3C Notes template (to be used by each of the task activities) you were looking for me to use, when I visited your office in Amsterdam. I've looked around, and I'm not sure I found the right one.   Should we be using the Amaya stylesheet template approach?

Eric

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104