Re: [BiONT][BioRDF] Mussels

Hi Chris,

I thought the wikispecies URL would be an improvement over a wikipedia URL
since it gives you a way to define a resolvable ID using the taxonomic term
itself ('Bivalvia'). Also the content resolved by that URL describes
superclass relations that could be automatically extracted.

But to be sure, the NCBI taxid is a better choice for an identifier since it
more fully describes the taxonomy. In Alan's case, it does seem like he'll
need to create a special class to collect the relevant organisms.

(I actually just stumbled across the wikispecies resource today. It would be
nice if they provided links into the NCBI taxonomy.)

Steve