Re: [HCLSIG] Re: New Use Case

Eric,

I'd be happy to work on this or related use cases or projects.

Brian G., I know you're interested in working with D2RQ, you've already
noted that one of the significant technical undertakings in this proposal is
making SMID's data, a Mysql dump, available as RDF. And you also know that
D2RQ wraps Mysql so...

Brian O