[HCLSIG] Re: New Use Case

Brian,

I think this is an excellent use-case topic, and one that is timely since
I had just met with Scott Eliasof of the Broad Institute, who is advancing
their chemo-genomics platform and building on ChemBank as well.

I have forwarded your use-case to him, and hope his team can lend some
support to your proposal.

best,
Eric

--- Brian Osborne <osborne1@optonline.net> wrote:

> semweb-lifesci,
>
> Iıve added to a page to BioRDF/Tasks that describes
> an interesting use case,
> all    IMHO of course:
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/Using_SW_Technologies_t
> o_Find_Small_Molecules_that_Bind_to_Proteins
>
> My perspective on BioRDF generally is that weıre
> tasked to create useful RDF
> or to use RDF, this particular case would actually
> do both. There are some
> formal problems with the proposal, discussed in a
> ³Critique² section at the
> bottom. If thereıs sufficient interest Iıd be happy
> to provide more detail,
> do some sort of coding, or both.
>
> Brian O.

Eric Neumann