Re: [OWG] Telecon Details and Agenda

Vipul,

Did the minutes from this proposed task force meeting get sent to the
list? I haven't been able to locate them.

I'm concerned that the scope of the proposed work is very broad. I'm
interested in reading the minutes to help see if the telecon
discussions were effective in identifying clear scoped tasks, owners,
timelines, etc.

Thanks in advance,

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/