scientific publishing task force update

From: AJ Chen <canovaj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:09:20 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I have created a wiki page for the Scientific Publishing task force, please
see http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ScientificPublishingTaskForce

The first task is to develop an ontology for self-publishing of experiment.
I have proposed a list of objects and properties related to self-publishing
experiment. Please download the attached file under Task Status and review
the proposal. Your feedback and comments will be greatly appreciated.  You
may also edit the file directly and email me the edited file.

It's critical to have more talents to engage in the task force and its
tasks. Let me know if you are interested in join the task. If you have any
new idea for a new task, please make a proposal and share with the group.

Thanks,
AJ