  From: AJ Chen
  To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 1:09 AM
  Subject: scientific publishing task force update

  I have created a wiki page for the Scientific Publishing task force, please see http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ScientificPublishingTaskForce

  The first task is to develop an ontology for self-publishing of experiment. I have proposed a list of objects and properties related to self-publishing experiment. Please download the attached file under Task Status and review the proposal. Your feedback and comments will be greatly appreciated.  You may also edit the file directly and email me the edited file.

  It's critical to have more talents to engage in the task force and its tasks. Let me know if you are interested in join the task. If you have any new idea for a new task, please make a proposal and share with the group.

  Thanks,
  AJ