Re: MGED/FuGO. was: Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Hi Alan,

Thanks for pointing us to FuGO. To me, it seems like that the FuGO
community is currently defining an upper ontology that can be
universally used to describe different types of genomic/proteomic
experiments including microarray experiments. There is a draft OWL
version of FuGO (http://fugo.sourceforge.net/ontology/FuGO.owl). A list
of use case uses is also shown at:
http://fugo.sourceforge.net/ontologyInfo/ontology.php, but there is no
example use for microarray experiments. So it might be worthwhile to
take a look at how FuGO can be used to describe microarray experiments
(at least at a high level).

Cheers,

-Kei