Re: Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

This sort of approach to problem solving is what causes so many of the
disconnects between computer science people and biologists and health
care workers.

I find the choice of the word practical in the email below to be most
unusual.  'Principled' seems a more apt word to use.

Dave