Introductions

From: Brian Osborne <osborne1@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:49:40 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

My name is Brian Osborne, Iım a biologist. Iım currently unaffiliated and
have held managing positions in IT and bioinformatics at Cadus
Pharmaceticals, OSI Pharmaceuticals, and Cognia Corporation. I am also a
core contributor to BioPerl. At the moment Iım immersed in the creation of a
companion package to BioPerl that will represent biological interactions and
networks, you all know that such a package will benefit immensely from the
correct treatment of controlled vocabularies. Iım very much looking forward
to learning more from this accomplished group.

Brian O.