Re: introductions: eric miller, w3c

From: Steven Day <swd@ncgr.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:52:56 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I am Steven Day, Director of Software Engineering at the National Center
for Genome Resources (NCGR) in Santa Fe, NM.  We have acquired some
funding to do research in semantic web technologies in the life sciences
domain and have completed some prototype work in the area as well.  I am
also a Ph.D. student in computer science at Arizona State University
with strong interests in data mining and biomedical informatics.