Introductions: Donald Doherty, Brainstage Research

From: Donald Doherty <donald.doherty@brainstage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:40 -0500
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hello all,

My name is Donald Doherty. I'm a neuroscientist (both wet and large scale
brain systems simulations) and founder of Brainstage Research, Inc. located
in Pittsburgh, PA. We are particularly involved in integrating data and
simulations (computational neuroinformatics).

We're new members of the w3c. I'm looking forward to becoming very active in
HCLSIG and its work groups.

Best wishes,

Don

-----