Re: [BioRDF] Wiki page started

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:00:16 -0500
Cc: systemsbiology <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

On Feb 20, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Here's a page we can start hanging information off of.
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup
>
> -Alan

Thanks Alan for setting this up; much appreciated!

I'd like to suggest that if specific *tasks* are identified in these
discussion we write these down. From a cursory survey of the
proposals I believe there is considerable overlap between groups.
Shifting some of the focus from task-forces to specific tasks I think
will help self organize the work we want to focus on.

I've taken the liberty of drafting a HCLS-related GRDDL use-case task
that might be useful as a template.

- http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIGGRDDL

If the BioRDF (or other) groups have discussed specific tasks, I'd
encourage folks to create pages for these.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/