introduction

From: Kamal Gajendran <kg@ncgr.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:06:22 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I am Kamal Gajendran, Software Engineering Manager at National Center
for Genome Resources (NCGR) in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.  I have been
working with the semantic-MOBY group at NCGR to develop a prototype, The
Legume Information Network (http://lin.ncgr.org), to demonstrate the
power of semantic web in life sciences.  The prototype was focused on
assiting with comparative genomic studies in legumes.

My other interests include data mining, high-throughput sequence
analysis and annotations.