Re: Oracle Uniprot RDF data set and benchmarks

Eric Jain said the following on 2/8/2006 4:22 AM:
> Ian Wilson wrote:
>> We will thus want to maintain a local copy of this extract (on the
>> wiki?) so changes in the graph don't change the benchmarking results.
>
> The data in http://www.isb-sib.ch/~ejain/rdf/data/ is indeed updated
> every two weeks, but I could also provide some more stable data sets for
> benchmarking if there is interest, perhaps with 1M, 10M and 100M triples?

Eric,

That would be great. Since these graphs change over time, do
archived annual snapshots make sense? Any thoughts on how you
might derive these subgraphs? You are likely more familiar
than anyone else with these graphs.

The separate graphs you provide for distribution are already
nicely divided (e.g. Taxonomy, Sequence, GO, etc.) - so, I was
thinking for benchmarking purposes, it would be nice to have
these graphs incorporated into the subgraphs defined for
benchmarking.

Thanks again for the offer, and this wonderful resource you
have been maintaining.

Best,
Ian