RE: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

From: davide <davide@landcglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:26:46 -0500
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@danbri.org>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Dan,

I'm personally involved with various project using ontology-based natural
language processing and data integration for health care using different
frameworks and terminologies.

We develop tools for mapping concepts (from free text and databases) to
SNOMED-CT and other models and also to HL7 CDAs.

I'll be happy to discuss that further

Davide

Davide Zaccagnini, MD, MS

Medical Informatician