Re: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

From: <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:37:18 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Cc: danbri@danbri.org
Hi, Dan

It is an area of my interest too.

You can check out the previous work on a RIM owl model:
http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~borgun/RIM-HL7All.zip

If you use N3 to write your ontology, you can also get a N3 version here
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/hl7/rim/rim.n3

We have a graduate student currently looking into this model and see how
it can be used in real EPR .

Do you have any sepecific task/charter in mind?

Regards.

Helen

http://www.agfa.com/w3c/hchen

Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Sent by: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
02/08/2006 10:09 AM

public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
cc

Subject
HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

Hi all

I'm looking into use of RDF for healthcare apps, specifically
patient records. I'd be interested to hear this group's sense of the
current state of the art (eg. HL7-in-RDF etc). Was this discussed
much at the recent F2F meeting? Anyone interested in collaboration,
testing and interop?

cheers,

Dan