Re: Oracle Uniprot RDF data set and benchmarks

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:08:20 -0500
Cc: Ian Wilson <Ian.Wilson@uchsc.edu>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>

On Feb 8, 2006, at 6:22 AM, Eric Jain wrote:

> Ian Wilson wrote:
>> We will thus want to maintain a local copy of this extract (on the
>> wiki?) so changes in the graph don't change the benchmarking results.
>
> The data in http://www.isb-sib.ch/~ejain/rdf/data/ is indeed
> updated every two weeks, but I could also provide some more stable
> data sets for benchmarking if there is interest, perhaps with 1M,
> 10M and 100M triples?

I think this would be extremely useful for a variety of communities
trying to assess issues of scalability; the more "connected" graphs
subsets for testing, the better.

thanks in advance!

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/