Re: [HCLS] HCLS group's ontology/test case hosting location?

From: <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:31:24 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi, Eric and Ivan

The triples we wrote at the moment are indeed drafts at the early stage
(maybe be called initial drafts?).  What we need is a public place to
place those files and then access/import those triples in
development/reasoning environment, say Protege by a number of people who
are working together.

Those files are expected to change very frequently at this stage.

We have loaded some of the files as wiki attachments, see

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ACPPTaskForce?action=AttachFile

What is the uri for the file, for example ACPPOntologyRIM.n3?

Kind regards.

Helen