[HCLS] HCLS group's ontology/test case hosting location?

Helen,

We could probably put it in a location such as http://www.w3.org/
2006/08/, but I will have to ask Ivan first.  It could also be placed
within the HCLS site: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/

Are you considering mainly a collection of test cases or drafts of to-
be-proposed best practice files? That might help determine where they
should go-- the WIKI pages can support such files being uploaded as
attachments that are then linked form the wiki page...

... Ivan, what would you recommend?

Eric