Re: OTF Telconf anymore

Thanks for the reminder, Xiashu & Vipul.

I've not forgotten to get back to the BIOONT Wiki and provide the
info I promised in the last call.  I've actually got it partially
written up in a text doc using Wiki syntax.  I'll try to get that out
there by next Monday.

Cheers,
Bill

On Aug 8, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Kashyap, Vipul wrote:

> Xiaoshu,
>
> There were no OTF Teleconferences as I was away on paternity leave.
> Am just coming up for air!
>
> The next one will be on August 22nd. We will discuss the use case
> restructuring
> and refinement
> as suggested by Bill.
>
> Will send out announcements later as I am headed to DDT in Boston
> today.
>
> ---Vipul
>
> ________________________________

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine
2900 Queen Lane
Philadelphia, PA    19129
215 991 8430 (ph)
610 457 0443 (mobile)
215 843 9367 (fax)

This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential.
This information is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email communication by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete
all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.