RE: [HCLS] RE: scientific publishing task force update

Hi Kei,

> It means that  things might not overlap at
> the same level, but may overlap at different levels between different
> ontologies (entity modeled at a higher level of granularity may be
> mapped to one modeled at a lower level of granularity) .

Excellent point, and I just want to add (explicitly!) that one also has
to consider that a concept in one ontology might overlap partially or
completely two concepts in another ontology and if you map those two
concepts back to the first ontology, they have interesting overlaps to
not only the original concept but other concepts in the first ontology,
and so on.

cheers,
Michael