RE: Antwort: RE: Semantic web article in Nature Biotechnology

"> >>carefully; I think it is imperative for the computer
 > scientists among
 > >>us to also teach them the importance of designing their software
 > >>carefully."

This is not preaching; it is doing -- my main original point. I do,
however, return to the point that many of us in CS only get as far as
saying "it should be done properly" and little else. There are, of course,
many exceptions.

My point of substance was about modularisation. I hope that someone will
show me how to do it in OWL, after telling me what the behaviour of a
module is.

Tools; tools; tools.

robert.