Introductions: Eric Miller, w3c

From: Tom Stambaugh <tms@stambaugh-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:57:43 -0500
To: "\"public-semweb-lifesci\"" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I'm Tom Stambaugh. I'm an independent software consultant in the Boston
area. I've been working in the Life Sciences domain (with companies like
Millennium and Aventis) since 1998. The Semantic Web is, in my view, the
next generation of innovative and revolutionary software technology. It
builds on the foundations I helped lay in object-oriented languages,
systems, and architectures, hypertext and hypermedia, and
causally-reflective environments. I'm particularly struck by the confluence
between Semantic Web technologies and Wikis, which I've been using and
supporting since 1997. I want to make significant contributions in both
Semantic Web tools and content. I'm particularly interested in integrating
Semantic Web technologies with AJAX, wikis, and service-oriented
architectures. I invite you to learn more about me and my network of
collaborators and friends at my linkedin profile
(https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=788915) and of course I
invite you to visit my very-lightweight website,
http://www.stambaugh-inc.com. Ask me how I built it!

Enjoy,
Tom