regrets and the promised offer for a demo

From: Marja Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:03:29 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

It was nice meeting you all last Thursday, unfortunately I will be
travelling during the next meeting.

As there seemed to be interest, I promised to send a message to the list
and offer a demo of Annotea social/shared bookmarks and topics
(http://www.annotea.org/eswc2005/01_koivunen_final.pdf) in the next f2f.
So here it is.

I don't think the annotations, bookmarks and topics as technologies but
simple concepts, familiar to most ordinary computer users.

In Annotea tools (http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/Projects.html - I'll
add some more when the system corrects a problem with the page) these
concepts are used to hide the complexities of the Semantic Web from the
users while still providing powerful benefits underneath.

Marja