Introductions: Duncan Hull, University of Manchester

From: Duncan Hull <duncan.hull@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:37:08 +0000
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

My name is Duncan Hull, I'm a PhD candidate in Biomedical Informatics
working on the myGrid project here at the University of Manchester,
supervised by Robert Stevens and Carole Goble (introduced earlier).

As part of my research I've developed and maintain an OWL ontology of
Web Services which builds on the OBO ontologies and OWL-S, in order to
manage the 3000 or so services we have in myGrid. I'm interested in how
OWL-based descriptions can help end users (typically biologists) find
and integrate the growing numbers of services in biomedical informatics.

Duncan

--
Duncan Hull
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hulld/