Re: Suggestion re Introductions

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 19:11:08 +0000
To: "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@chevron.com>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) wrote:

>These intros are interesting but it's kind of painful dealing with all
>the separate emails.  How about collecting them on a Web site?  In fact,
>how 'bout making that site a Wiki and seeing if other uses for the Wiki
>occur to anybody?

We already run a semweb-themed wiki, the 'ESW wiki' (an offshoot of the
old SWAD-Europe project). Everyone here is more than welcome to use it.
Doing a quick search, I notice there's already a page at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebForLifeSciences

...which could usefully be updated to reflect the existence of the new
Interest Group, and -yes- all these introduction messages.

cheers,

Dan

(SW Interest Group chair)