SemWeb BOF @ ISMB 04

From: <Eric.Neumann@aventis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:00:20 -0400
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

A few of us will be attending ISMB 04 in Glasgow next week, and we have discussed having a birds-of-a-feather (BOF) meeting during this conference.  Are there others who would be interested in participating? If so, please bring any related topics or questions you may have to this meeting since we will try and capture as much as we can to be used in producing a roadmap for our activities. The date and time of the SemWeb BOF will be posted at the ISMB bulletin board.

best,
Eric

Eric Neumann, Ph.D.

Global Head of Knowledge Management