Re: Chemistry and the Semantic Web

Oracle's NDM is actually in active development as an RDF store.  Wearing
my W3C hat, I just spoke at their Life Sciences User Group meeting in
the NDM workshop...  They're actively looking for use cases on how to
deploy NDM in an RDF setting in lifesciences and I'll alert Susie
Stephens to this thread.

jtw

--
John Wilbanks