Re: F2F agenda (29-30 Oct 2015)

> On 15 Oct 2015, at 12:45, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 15 Oct 2015, at 09:53, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
>>
>>> - Issue 13: if we discuss this during the afternoon, Anton and I will
>>> try to join. Otherwise, we should have some more info about our work
>>> before TPAC anyway.
>>
>> If we leave this topic as the last one on Day 1 (as scheduled now), it'll
>> be ~3 PM JST so 6 AM GMT your time -- not a perfect fit for you I guess.
>>
>> Would 9 AM JST which is 12 AM GMT (midnight) your time be better? We
>> could move the issue #13 as the first topic on Day 2 morning if that
>> works better for you Mounir and Anton? Please let me know.
>
> I don't think I would join at 6am. I would consider joining at midnight.

I moved #13 to Day 2 morning, so it's now midnight GMT on Thu your time. Hope this works better, see [1].

All - the issue #13 [2] Mounir and Anton would like to discuss is about a new proposed feature for "Presenting the content of an <audio> or <video> element". You should consider this its own standalone spec, an extension to HTMLMediaElement and HTMLSourceElement.

My expectation is Mounir and/or Anton will give the group an update on this proposal (remotely) at F2F, after which we should gauge the level of interest especially from other implementers, and see if this proposal should be moved to the Rec Track proper. Mark can probably back up if Mounir and Anton are unable to join remotely.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Oct_2015_F2F#Agenda
[2] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/13