F2F resolutions (was: F2F minutes, proposed resolutions & actions)

Hi All,

> On 20 May 2015, at 18:57, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> All - please review the proposed resolutions from the meeting and let us know if you have any concerns by 3 June 2015.

The resolutions at [1] are now considered to have consensus of the group, since there were no objections during the 10 working day review period.

One issue remains in the proposed resolution [2] state due to concerns raised. For this issue, we're looking for new proposals.

As a general reminder of the process this group follows [3]:

[[

Any resolution taken in a face-to-face meeting or teleconference is to be considered provisional until 10 working days after the publication of the resolution in draft minutes sent to the working groups mailing list. If no objections are raised on the mailing list within that time, the resolution will be considered to have consensus as a resolution of the Working Group.

]]

Any corrections, questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/labels/resolution
[2] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/labels/proposed-resolution