Re: Draft agenda for the first teleconference

Hi All,

> On 13 Jan 2015, at 14:43, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> On 09 Jan 2015, at 16:59, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> To kickoff the New Year in the group together, I propose we have the first teleconference for the Second Screen Presentation Working Group in January (at a date to be defined, see below!).
>>
>> All - to help us schedule an appropriate meeting slot, please let me know your timezone (or update the wiki directly at [1]). Once I get your timezone information, I'll setup a Doodle poll with meeting slot proposals.
>
> The current timezone data [1] indicates a suitable time for the telcon is around 2-4 PM GMT so I opened a Doodle poll with some proposed slots for the week of 26-30 Jan:
>
>  http://doodle.com/hsggc6hq4ye65fw7
>
> All - please take a few seconds to fill in the Doodle poll so we can find the best time.
>
> The meeting duration is 90 mins tops.

Based on the Doodle poll results, we fix the teleconference date and time to:

Fri 30, 3:00 PM GMT, 90 mins tops.

Please mark your calendars.

I'll send out the final agenda with meeting participation details (bridge number, PIN, other guidance to get you started) to this list as soon as I get the teleconference bridge reservation details from the W3C folks who manage the reservation system.

Thanks,

-Anssi