Re: Draft agenda for the first teleconference

Hi All,

> On 09 Jan 2015, at 16:59, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> To kickoff the New Year in the group together, I propose we have the first teleconference for the Second Screen Presentation Working Group in January (at a date to be defined, see below!).
>
> All - to help us schedule an appropriate meeting slot, please let me know your timezone (or update the wiki directly at [1]). Once I get your timezone information, I'll setup a Doodle poll with meeting slot proposals.

The current timezone data [1] indicates a suitable time for the telcon is around 2-4 PM GMT so I opened a Doodle poll with some proposed slots for the week of 26-30 Jan:

  http://doodle.com/hsggc6hq4ye65fw7

All - please take a few seconds to fill in the Doodle poll so we can find the best time.

The meeting duration is 90 mins tops.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)