Re: Publish a new WD?

Hi Anssi,

I'm back from my trip :)

I agree that this is a good milestone to publish a WD.  There are still
some outstanding conversations around naming, but it may still be good to
publish an updated version, especially if we want the PING reviewers to
have a stable spec to look at.

There are two changes that I believe the group should review more carefully:

1. PresentationRequest.start() requires a user gesture.  This did not get
feedback from the group, so want to make sure they are aware.

2. Introduce PresentationRequest and defaultRequest.  This was the most
substantial change to land in this iteration.

And here is a summary of the normative changes from the GH commit history
[1].  I've starred the more substantial changes.  This is with the caveat
that I am still going through the backlog of pull requests submitted while
I was out.

PresentationRequest.start() requires a user gesture.
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/159

* Introduce PresentationRequest and defaultRequest.
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/146

Addresses issues raised by @foolip
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/144

Obeletski messaging between sessions issue 121
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/136

* Specify the DOMException name when rejecting a getAvailability() call
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/134

* Rename Availability interface to PresentationAvailability.
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/133

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/commits

Cheers,
m.