Re: New editor's draft of SSN-Extensions available

I replied to Linda on Friday I was making an inquiry on how to proceed
(publish this document) as I described in my other response.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdwig/2019Dec/0023.html

I find Working Draft as the best representation currently available to
reflect 'evergreen' status while we wait for that new type of document
categorization to be finalized and adopted. I can even make it such
that update to the main branch on github automatically publish updates
to the Working Draft.

There is also discussion originating from W3C side about reopening the
Spatial Data on the Web Working Group which unlike the Interest Group
opens up the full range of types of documents that can be published
under the W3C recommendation track. There has been a shift in the
thinking that prompted the earlier closing of the working group.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead