Re: Progress with “Describing moving objects” task

Thanks Rob.

Let’s see if Jano comes back with any thoughts.

On a related note, did you see François’ email from last month about the
Immersive Web WG? [1] ... FD says:

> The scope is at least partially relevant to the Spatial Data on the Web
Interest Group because the definition of APIs to "receive updated
information about the device's position and orientation over time" is in
scope.

Seems relevant to drones. You might not be interested in the standard
itself, but the information recorded on the device’s position and
orientation seems like exactly the metadata you need. Perhaps this is
another path toward describing moving objects??

Jeremy

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdwig/2018Jun/0046.html